Monday, May 7, 2012

DWTS Week 8

My uncle died this morning....I can't gather enough concern about DWTS to devote a whole entry to it like I normally do. I'll just sum up.

Donald & Peta's Tango - Dunno why, but I hated it. Maybe it's my mood, but it felt frenetic.
They got: 27
I'd give 'em: 24

Maria & Derek's Waltz - I mostly liked it, but her emotional expressions seemed disingenuous to me.
They got: 28
I'd give 'em: 26

Melissa & Maks's Fox Trot - One of their better dances even though there were lots of missteps. Of course, their best dance still isn't saying much.
They got: 24
I'd give 'em: 24

Katherine & Mark's Viennese Waltz - Still decent, but not up to their usual standard at all.
They got: 26
I'd give 'em: 26

Roshon & Chelsie's Fox Trot - Very cute, I really liked it.
They got: 29
I'd give 'em: 27

William & Cheryl's Fox Trot - It was good to see William being a classy gentleman type and not just a sex pot type (not that I mind that).
They got: 30
I'd give 'em: 29

Donald, Peta, Karina's Jive - Quite impressed with Donald's fast footwork.
They got: 28
I'd give 'em: 27

Maria, Derek, Henry's Samba - Very creative! This is why Derek always wins...on the other hand, Maria didn't do enough of the actual dancing.
They got: 25
I'd give 'em: 27

Melissa, Maks, Val's Samba - One of her best...or maybe it's just the two Chmerkovskiys. What I'd give to be in her position!....also is it me or was it kinda hot seeing the two boys dance together in the rehearsal?
They got: 27
I'd give 'em:  26

Katherine, Mark, Tristan's Chacha - She handled the stray pant leg extremely well! Overall I liked it, but it wasn't as exciting as the other trios.
They got: 29
I'd give 'em: 27

Roshon, Chelsie, Sasha's Paso Doble - Roshon is showing more and more maturity and masculinity, but it's not 100% yet. Overall, I liked it but they got out of sync and I found it a little flat for a Paso Doble.
They got: (I had to run to the potty so I didn't see)
I'd give 'em: 25

William, Cheryl, Tony's Paso Doble -Wowee that was hot. There were a couple little missteps, but overall, I loved it.
They got: 27
I'd give 'em: 27



Best Dance of 1st Round: William & Cheryl's Fox Trot
Worst Dance of 1st Round: Melissa & Maks's Fox Trot
Best Dance of 2nd Round: Donald, Peta, Karina's Jive
Worst Dance of the 2nd Round: Roshon, Chelsie, Sasha's Paso Doble
Who should go: Melissa and Roshon
Who probably will go: Melissa and Roshon Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment