Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DWTS Week 8 - Results

Considering what happened to my family yesterday, I am still not in the mood for bubbly bloggin.

SPOILER ALERT

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, my prediction from yesterday came true. I was sad to see Roshon go, but I can't say I was surprised. He had been in the bottom two at least three times that I can recall. Melissa, on the other hand, I have to say I was glad to see go. I don't mean her any malice, but popularity kept her on the show a lot longer than was appropriate in my opinion. I'm sure she is a lovely lady, but she was not the strongest dancer. 

At this point, it really is anybody's game. Katherine is my favorite, but sometimes when you are strong from the beginning, people expect you to be the best and when you make one little mistake, people penalize you fifty times harder. Donald has come a long way. He started off pretty well, but he has truly evolved, though I would say he is my least favorite of the remaining four. Maria also started strong, but continues to wow us a little bit more every week, I just hope she doesn't literally fall apart before the showdown! William is HOT, HOT, HOT and it would be a lie to say that his appearance isn't one of the reasons I want him to stick around, but he does lose focus once in a while. I would like to see him truly nail me a dance perfectly.

I'm looking forward to the semifinals. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment