Monday, May 21, 2012

DWTS Season 14 - FINALS!

William & Cheryl - Chacha, aided by Bruno
Judges said:
Len: That's as good as I've ever seen in 14 seasons of chachacha
Bruno: That was an intoxicating human cocktail of natural flowing movement and sizzling sexuality.
Carrie Ann: Clean, sharp, defined, the musicality...you have grown MILES!
KT says: It was....ok. It didn't blow me away. I think he did a good job, but I just wasn't mystified.
They got: 30
I'd give 'em: 27
Voting #
1-800-868-VOTE-08


Katherine & Mark - Paso Doble, aided by Len
Judges said:
Bruno: Katherine, that was a Paso Doble full of vivid, lush, lustful artistry.
Carrie Ann: Watching a prima ballerina. Every move was perfectly executed.
Len: Full of tasty tidbits to tickle your taste buds.  
KT says: I'm always biased toward Paso Doble because it is one of my favorite dances in general. I'm also biased because Katherine has been my favorite from the start, so I almost feel I shouldn't comment. I believe she did nail the finesse moreso than the first time she did that dance.
They got: 30
I'd give 'em: 30
Voting #
1-800-VOTE-10

Donald & Peta - Argentine Tango, aided by Carrie Ann
Judges said:
Carrie Ann: I loved it the first time and I loved it again. There was a new crispness.
Len: I felt it was far more content I liked the setup and the intensity. For me it was a tad careful.
Bruno: I think you've been clever again. You went for the subtle and intimate. Small details, but intense story details.
KT says: Another one of my favorite dances. I felt like Peta did all the dancing and Donald did a lot of standing and walking around. Yes, he did the lifts as well, but that's about all I saw. What he did do, he did well, but I just felt he didn't do anything. I have to agree with Len.
They got: 29
I'd give 'em: 27
Voting #
1-800-VOTE-04

THE FREESTYLE 

Voting #s are listed, but have not changed.


William & Cheryl
Judges said:
Len: What you do, you do well. First, I have to say, I liked it. But, for me it was too predictable. All you do is shake your butt and get the women screaming. I wanted to see something different.
Bruno: You are like two devils unleashed upon the earth into a Latin inspired extravaganza. Sinful but ever so beautiful.
Carrie Ann: That was just exactly what a freestyle should be.
KT says: It was an interesting tango/salsa fusion, which I think fit William perfectly. Sadly, I have to agree with Len. It was careful and a little predictable. It didn't show a full range of dance style and emotion, which is, in my opinion, a NECESSITY for the freestyle.
They got: 29
I'd give 'em: 28
Voting #
1-800-868-VOTE-08

Katherine & Mark
Judges said: 
Bruno: A tour de force through the many ages of swing. You were on the money all the way.
Carrie Ann: You are such a fabulous performer, You can do everything. That was the dance of a champion.
Len: If I'm asleep and dreaming. Don't wake me up. THIS is a freestyle.
KT says: As I said, she has been my favorite form day one. They had a great idea to have her open with a song. That said, it also didn't really blow me away. Technically, it was great, but a little something was missing. It seemed like she lost her footing a bit at times, but maybe I'm crazy.
They got: 30
I'd give 'em: 28
Voting #
1-800-VOTE-10

Donald & Peta
Judges said: 
Carrie Ann: No offense to any of the people in the past seasons, this is by far my favorite final and by far my favorite dance tonight!
Len: You came out, an enormous charge, you went wright for that field. Fantastic!
Bruno: As rides go, this was ace high! A country inspired triumph!
KT says: To be honest,  he is my least favorite of the contestants, but he took a huge risk and it paid off well. He lost his footing a few times that I noticed. It was a LOT more than what i expected from him.
They got: 30
I'd give 'em: 29
Voting #
1-800-VOTE-03

Leader Board:
Katherine & Mark 60
Donald & Peta and Willliam & Cheryl: tied at 59


My prediction:
3rd - William & Cheryl - William & Cheryl may be the sexiest couple, but the showed the least amount of surprise and wonder.
2nd - Katherine & Mark - Consistent with the rest of the season, I think, technically, they were the best. Unfortunately, it's to their detriment because everyone always expects perfection, so isn't surprised when they get it.
1st - Donald & Peta - These two showed the biggest amount of risk and therefore the biggest reward. The freestyle was fantastically unexpected. This will convert several of William's and Katherine's loyal fans.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment